It’s hard to fully enjoy the season if you’re preoccupied with eating – so as we go into this holy-day week let’s remember a few things:
- You can and should enjoy the food you eat.
- There is nothing you have to overeat in order to enjoy it fully.
- Do not eat anything in secret. You don’t have to.
- Savoring each bite slowly is the best way to eat less and enjoy more.
- If the idea of dieting in January starts to come up (so you can feel good about eating mindlessly right now) – just remember that it will work about as well as it did all the other years you tried it.
Enough is a feast!
May you enjoy yours.