Babies are very intuitive creatures. They sleep when they’re sleepy. They poop when they’re poopy. They eat when they’re hungry. They stop when they’re satisfied. Babies are very intuitive because no one has had time to convince them to over-think things yet. They do what comes naturally.
Eating intuitively causes them to flourish. Because they’re prompted by their body’s messages, they have plenty of energy and time for the important things – like non-stop discovery. Babies are life-focused!
We were born eating in this relaxed way too — and we can live that way again. This way of living is freeing. Once you get used to it you’ll wonder how you ever lived any other way.
Think about this: what are you focused on when you’re dieting? Food. What are you focused on when you’re overeating? Food. But, when you’re eating intuitively you are free . . . free to focus on life – on peopling, playing, creating, exploring, thinking, and doing that thing you’ve always wanted to do.
This is way more fun than thinking about your next snack.
Liberated eaters are free to get on with living because we’re learning to trust our bodies to tell us when to eat. It’s like having a trustworthy alarm clock. You can relax and sleep, trusting it will tell you when to get up.
So, how might this change happen?
- By daring to relax and trust yourself
- By adopting a set of core principles that work
- By rediscovering the intuition you were born with
- By reclaiming your autonomy
- By embracing full responsibility for your own health
- By mastering proven tools that can get you through tough eating situations with confidence
- By accepting and making peace with your Immovables
- By designing your own personal blueprint for eating – one that fits you
- By finding the support you need and staying connected with it as long as its needed
If you’d like to explore this in more detail, take a look at TLE Workshop. The 12 chapters will guide you gently, yet solidly, out of the old food-focused diet mentality into a lifelong journey of freedom.
Yea Baby! Let the adventure begin…