A few quick reminders to help us enjoy our holidays fully:
• Remember the big picture: Who you are and what you want.
• Check in with your body. Relaxed or tense? Let yourself relax…
• Don’t go starving.
• Think like a connoisseur. Pick what you will truly enjoy.
• Enjoy each bite, one at a time.
• Pick one tool to use: Put fork down between bites, best bites first, etc.
• Use a relaxed eating speed.
• Take a few breathers during the meal. This breaks our eating momentum. Sit back, listen, visit or just take it all in. This day will never happen just like this again.
Eating mindfully makes a special day even better!
Blessings to you and all you love,